Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My dear John letter to Ralph's

Dear Ralph,You promised you had changed, but you are still the same old Ralph. Your recent transformation was confusing for me, though your new look is a big improvement. I was told that everything would be 100% better, though what you did last Passover, leaving me high and dry without the products I needed was the worst! I have never felt pain like you inflicted on me. I thought you cared about me, and you promised to take care of my dietary needs and you failed yet again, miserably! Funny how you had some necessary products the week AFTER passover, when I needed them least. Ralph, I need to tell you that I have found someone new. All of the promises have been kept from day 1, unlike you. I can find everything as I left it, without assistance in finding it, though I am constantly reassured that I will be assisted when I need it. The meat that you got for me was less than perfect, as you promised, and all of the vegetables you promised me were wilted, some already past it's prime, and rotten. Ralph, I'm not going to believe what you tell me anymore. I have waited around long enough for you to come around, and you have not. I am never going to forget you, but it is time for me to move on to someone who REALLY cares about me, and my food preferences. I am a quality person, and I deserve more. Mom always told me I was judged by the company that I keep. I'm moving on and moving up. Please don't ask me to come back. My decision has been made and it is final. I have given you some of the best years of my life, and found that I can have it all, even if I do have to pay a little more.
CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment