Monday, August 24, 2009

Keeley's response to my blog..

"should i mop the floor tonight... so when it doesn't turn out well and you drop to ground and kick your feet on the floor, you don't get dirty? lol.

no worries if it doesn't turn out right, we still have roast beef and turkey left from camping. i'm not afraid of wasting food like you. ; ) especially when you are trying something new and complicated.

i had some stuff turn out really bad in my year of working for (name deleted to protect identities) and trying new recipes. it's kind of like the bison burger experience (is it supposed to be that color? is it supposed to taste like that?) you have to expect that not everything will turn out well... or you will make yourself crazy. and have to change your name to Julie Powell. lol."

What a sweetheart Keeley is, yeah? Lucky me! I hope the dish turns out well for her... I don't know how it will turn out.. I mean, what happens if you don't blanche? what happens if you try to Julienne a carrot, and you mess it up? can you un-julienne it? What happens if it is a male carrot? Is there a masculine name instead? okay.. I'll keep my day job for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment